Salt + Light @SaltandLight
My sister, who believes I have lost my mind and is truly concerned for me, is sitting at her daughters track practice listening to one of the moms telling all the same "stories" I do. The mom asked if I follow @GhostEzra on TG. I told my sister this is God telling her it's time to wake up. I really needed this happiness today. My cup is running over. Anons, the gap is closing. Thank you all.
08:18 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
19 February, 02:51
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I too have many family & friends that think I have went off the deep end, they all voted for President Trump, but they will not believe me that GOD IS IN CONTROL & President Trump is our president (19) I will never give up to speak the TRUTH...thank you to everyone for the info & patience with me.....#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
19 February, 01:46
This seems to be a common story-those we are closest to seldom believe us. But we plant the seeds and strangers water them. We can be both seed-planters and waterers for the Master Gardener 🙏
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 02:51
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
Your words are perfect. Thank you.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 01:19

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
19 February, 01:16
Learning curve, for sure.
Once they have all the conservatives out of the way, they'll be eating each other alive while were organizing elsewhere.

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
19 February, 01:03
what a feeking that must have been ❤️ good vibes all around!

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
19 February, 01:03
In response Missy Mom to his Publication
*feeling

19 February, 02:53
In response Missy Mom to his Publication
It was wonderful, thank you.

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
19 February, 12:39
Love It‼️👏🏼🤗👏🏼

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
19 February, 12:59
Thanks for sharing this story. makes my heart happy.

19 February, 09:52
In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication
My pleasure.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
19 February, 12:55
Amen. Still trying to get there with my sis an RN..ugh. since parents had covid and mom out of hospital this past sunday staying with my sis til this coming weekend. My mom didn't answer my call last evening and no return call either. They all think My adult son an I have gone mad. None family talks to me anymore. I mean NONE!! I am waiting and praying for a moment like yours. God bless this site otherwise I would be alone in the world with my own thoughts and not being able to share with out judgement. God Bless my frens

19 February, 10:02
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
Keep showing them love and know that they may never see what you are telling them. It has to be ok. God bless.

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 12:23
That gave me chills. I'm so glad. Gawd I wish that would knock on my sister's head and get to her. Her world is small cuz she works at home now and prob doesn't have occasion to be around any awake ppl, but not in the same state; she's across the country, so I can only pray. Thanks for writing this!

19 February, 10:05
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
All we can do is pray. Pray for opportunities and the right words.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 12:22
Congratulations!

Yes, at first we who could see were spaced far apart, but with every one who wakes up, we grow nearer one another... and transmission becomes exponentially easier!

The tide is turning, folks!

Almost time to celebrate!

19 February, 12:28
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I love this. You give me reason to be happy. We sound like we have asleep or just waking up sisters, but mostly asleep! Funny. Thanks for this post. I'm going to go to sleep happier now.

GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
19 February, 12:06
Such blessing! It's renewed my hope that my sister too, will come to the light. She's refused to speak to me since I beleive all these crazy conspiracy theories and says I've actually offended God by beleiving he would send anyone as "horribly evil" as DJT to save the world!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 12:25
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
My son is the same & he's so ARROGANT about it...

We quit speaking last March, after he had me on speaker & tried to humiliate me for "falling for that Q stuff - pure bullshit" in front of a group of friends.

It's not just Q - I can't do anything right in his eyes now that he's all grown.

He called just before Christmas, but I told him I'd been in severe pain since March & my heart was scarring over like alligator hide.

I told him not to contact me again unless he has an apology ready. People who love one another don't treat each other that way.

And I'm 100% OK with my deci

19 February, 12:25
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
My sister also said "conspiracy crap" to me last Dec when she thought Buyden won. I stay in a heart space and we don't talk much or ever to be honest. But I wish she would get a clue. I'm so sad about it. She's my only sister left, and I had 2 others before. No parents but ex MIL and SIL are only half listening. At least they support POTUS but it's not helping to keep MIL from the shot. Ugh! I pray, please let her see the Light. Blessings to you.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 February, 09:31
Happy for her (and you)!

18 February, 10:27
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Thank you, I do appreciate it.

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
18 February, 08:43
Same thing happened to me! My sister's physical therapist started telling her stories, haha! My sister came home and texted me--I'm so sorry, I thought you were deinking the kool-aid! So funny. However ppl wake up, fine with me.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 08:26
Excellent news! SO happy for your sister's awakening!! I can't get any of my friends to wake up. I have been trying for months. I guess I will be there to pick them up off the floor when it happens😂 I will do it with grace and compassion....because that's what Jesus would do!🙏❤️

18 February, 09:04
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Amen.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
18 February, 08:24
I have hope......

Peek Oil @Peekoil
18 February, 08:24
👍❤️❤️We are the news now....

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 February, 08:23
🤗❤👏👏👏👍
Fantastic news for you I am so happy. God is great.
funny how sometimes they need an outsourced to wake up and understand you're not the only one that sees what's going on. there's too many of us now we can't all be crazy we just want Justice

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
18 February, 08:20
🙏🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼 Just had the same type of day with my Mom. ❤️

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
18 February, 08:21
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
While I was sitting with her, her phone dings and it is a WE THE MEDIA Telegram post!😂

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 February, 08:19
🙏