Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
19 February, 04:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yep - Your faith has healed you = manifestation of Christ within each of us - We die of self(Ego) & reborn in service to Other(Subconcious deep faith & trust in Gods promise -Ask anything in my name....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 February, 12:48
what has been around since the beginning, moves through everything and never dies?
theologian = "God"
physicist = "energy"
both mean the same thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 February, 07:45
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Energy can be measured.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
19 February, 12:25
i meditate every day. i can't wait for whats coming with health and Wealth for all humanity ❤🌎❤

i meditate every day. i can't wait for whats coming with health and Wealth for all humanity ❤🌎❤

19 February, 12:24

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
19 February, 12:19
This is easily tested & falsifiable. The Electron is the lightest stable subatomic particle known. It carries a negative charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 coulomb, which is considered the basic unit of electric charge. The rest mass of the electron is 9.1093837015 × 10−31 kg, which is only 1/1,836the mass of a proton. An electron is therefore considered nearly massless in comparison with a proton or a neutron, & the electron mass is not included in the mass number of an atom. EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE EXHIBITS WAVE|PARTICLE DUALITY. What in meditation allows for the manipulation of matter?

John Tiger @JohnTiger
19 February, 12:55
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Both of you are falling in the same trap. Models are representative, not prescriptive. And so, they can help us understand or predict reality but they can never be used as a truth-maker as to what is real or not.

If you encounter a phenomena that is hard (or impossible) to be nicely integrated in the model, it does not mean that it is not real. The predictive accuracy or weakness of a model has no impact on the fact that this phenomena exists.

Again, it is real independently of the models you use to understand the world.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
19 February, 04:53
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
measure love?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 February, 12:16
TRUTH!

Includes power of PRAYER, of keeping our vibes and intentions HIGH

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
19 February, 12:26
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Prayer is a supplication to the Almighty. It allows for our communication with God; hiwever, the Lord has placed us in a teality that had physical laws and he has given us free will. Ergo: prayer cannot in and of itself change an outcome unless the preconditions for achievement have been met.
Vibes. is this referent to the Electro Magnetic Force? How does one adjust one's "Vibes"? In our human make up, ehat exactly is vibrating?
Intentions ate indeed necessary fir leading a good life and making the world a better place. However, intentions are thought forms created by our brains only.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 February, 12:12
The universe within :)