Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
20 February, 12:59
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Samuel 23:8 - Last line... Makes you go Ummm
7 And it was told Saul that David was come to Keilah. And Saul said, God hath delivered him into mine hand; for he is shut in, by entering into a town that hath gates and bars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 February, 11:09
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
Ha, DC. I like it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
20 February, 10:56
Great news ...however people including my family are lining up for this fake poison they call a vaccine...enough is enough the TRUTH needs to be revealed in it's entirety....without full disclosure we will NEVER be able to heal!!!!

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
20 February, 07:49
If Pence was arrested and switched out in July 2019, then the plea for him to do the right thing regarding the electoral college was theater.

Now I must meditate on this reality, not knowing what else to say.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
20 February, 01:09
God is Just the demonds got what they deserved

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 February, 05:36
Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable.

So far there has not been any.

Hey Mister @Heymister
19 February, 04:19
Beautiful..they got, and are getting what they deserve for Treason, and crimes against humaity.

Karen Ann @KarenAnn1776
19 February, 04:06
1 Samuel 23:9 (RSV): 9 David knew that Saul was plotting evil against him; and he said to Abiathar the priest, “Bring the ephod here.”

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
19 February, 04:04
What about Big Mike? Did he get the rope or had his head blown off?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 February, 04:01
we are living amongst clones. they are the crop in #TheMatrix

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
19 February, 04:01
Am I right in saying the inauguration is exactly 2 weeks from today which means things should begin to happen soon?

19 February, 04:04
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
hope for the best but best not to hold anything to a date... everything changes

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 11:07
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Hi! I would love to help you by having you scroll on my timeline and find an EXCERPT from, it's called Dinar Chronicles or Restored Republic by Judy Byington. Today's was really amazing. Tons of info. I'll post today's on my timeline. It states that he had already been inaugurated under the new Republic!!! Very informative. Even the SCOTUS case today according to GhostEzra was prob already decided upon in December without us knowing. This really is for the normies to wake up...all this time and waiting.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
19 February, 03:48
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming !!!
#PANIC #darktolight #trusttheplan #TrustTheMan #TrustGod

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
19 February, 03:34
One would think this would easily be verified by those who are voice experts who can match up voices... haven't heard anyone who does voice-work share this... would be nice?

19 February, 04:02
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
clones have the same vocal signature as the original...

Christina Maga @Christina71
19 February, 02:33
Oh boy!!!! I have so many questions. I wouldn't want to be on the side that sold out or was born wicked. I've had many dreams, marking these times we are in now. The last one was walking around with Giants.

19 February, 04:05
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
we've been everything in our incarnations.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
19 February, 02:30
i understand but it still makes me nauscious.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
19 February, 02:09
how can you tell lol some are baphomets or trannies

Christina Maga @Christina71
19 February, 02:26
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
So true! They know....... since this is biblical. God++++ knows everything . I so understand though. I've been wondering about "their" kids for along time. Where are they, what were they told ect... Will we be dealing with them later. 😮

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
19 February, 02:03

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
18 February, 11:57
When MSM can't tell the truth, they have to make up a story. He's yet another one.
https://www.politicalflare...

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
19 February, 02:50
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
i would go with ezra i wouldnt hang my hat on anything from politico

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 February, 11:56
Sauce? Been hearing this and seeing made up lists of people claiming the are executed for years.

18 February, 11:53
Yet another explanation:
VP Pence Flight Turned Back to D.C. for “Emergency” or “Non Emergency” (Updated)
https://thenewsblender.com...

18 February, 11:50
"Five hours after Vice President Mike Pence abruptly canceled his long-planned flight to New Hampshire and remained in Washington, D.C., neither the White House nor the vice president's office has offered any sort of explanation for the reversal that took official Washington by surprise. "No causes for alarm," tweeted Pence spokeswoman Alyssa Farah."
https://www.newsmax.com/jo...

18 February, 11:46
1 Samuel 23-9 (NIV)
When David learned that Saul was plotting against him, he said to Abiathar the priest, "Bring the ephod."

An ephod was an artifact and an object to be revered in ancient Israelite culture, and was closely connected with oracular practices and priestly ritual. (Wikipedia)

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
19 February, 02:23
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Thank you Lynda....I just finished reading this post to my BEST friend in Texas (just got electric back on)...after months of talking & explaining all of this, Happy to say she is one of us...WWG1WGA ❤️🙏😇

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
18 February, 11:01
When. 💁‍♀️ Time for EVERYONE to be unmasked. All the fakes. All the actors. Every person. No more Federal mask mandate. EVERYONE. #EnoughIsEnough #TimeForTruth

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
18 February, 10:34
Choices.