JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 February, 10:05
Sam239

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
18 February, 11:46
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
1 Samuel 23-9 (NIV)
When David learned that Saul was plotting against him, he said to Abiathar the priest, "Bring the ephod."

An ephod was an artifact and an object to be revered in ancient Israelite culture, and was closely connected with oracular practices and priestly ritual. (Wikipedia)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
Thank you Lynda....I just finished reading this post to my BEST friend in Texas (just got electric back on)...after months of talking & explaining all of this, Happy to say she is one of us...WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡
02:23 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by angelnflite in this post can reply
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
19 February, 02:37
In response Cynthia Foley to her Publication
Thank you for letting me know. It was encouraging to me to keep fighting on. I sometimes get discouraged as I have not been able to wake my own friends & family. It amazing how our actions can affect total strangers. β€οΈπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ