JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 February, 10:05
Sam239

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
19 February, 04:01
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Am I right in saying the inauguration is exactly 2 weeks from today which means things should begin to happen soon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Hi! I would love to help you by having you scroll on my timeline and find an EXCERPT from, it's called Dinar Chronicles or Restored Republic by Judy Byington. Today's was really amazing. Tons of info. I'll post today's on my timeline. It states that he had already been inaugurated under the new Republic!!! Very informative. Even the SCOTUS case today according to GhostEzra was prob already decided upon in December without us knowing. This really is for the normies to wake up...all this time and waiting.
11:07 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 06:15
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I have heard this as well, that Trump has already been inaugurated early on from Dr. Charlie Ward

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
20 February, 01:09
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Thank you! I'll have a look at your timeline now! :)

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
20 February, 01:54
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Yay! You're welcome! They are really good, but not super well written. Every day there's an update, even on the weekends. There is a line with the day's date as a clickable link that just refreshes the page to the date you are on. It's nice to go back and get different info as well. I hope you love them! Even there, I've read conflicting info like about the inauguration on March 4. It's possible it's intentional disinfo. We all need to discern and just believe what we want with our intuition and the info we are getting. GhostEzra is a great inside resource. Hugs!