Kim Runner @kimrunner
Because this is a Military Intelligence Operation, do you think that Q has their next post planned..meaning they know exactly when and what they will post?
09:44 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Steve Cramer @steve73070
18 February, 11:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
18 February, 10:34
Yes and then we will probably never hear another thing unfortunately. Wait for that movie though!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
18 February, 10:10
One day I hope we'll get to see the room with the White Board and Post-Its. 😆

Vicki Arnold @PISTOL803
18 February, 10:07
Absolutely

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
18 February, 10:05
ahhh such a good photo.

and associated video here:

#14 .

https://youtu.be/G9nRbN-_H...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 10:55
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
I hadn't seen that, so thank you for sharing!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 09:59
Absolutely 1000% sure! It's been planned for years! Can't wait!🙌

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 09:54
100%

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 February, 09:55
Years of planning.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
18 February, 10:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
u know who liked to talk about lexington amd concord. Rush

Angel Joy @superradangel
18 February, 09:53
Oh hail yes.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
18 February, 09:53
Once military opp done, I'm hoping the post is "Are you ready to learn who has been to talking to you? "

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 10:00
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
I'm SO ready!!!

God Wins @Nous
18 February, 09:52
I'm certain.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
18 February, 09:50
I think we will hear from Q when John John announces he is 17.

Fight 4Truth @Fight4Truth
18 February, 09:50
We will hear from Q on Trumps new media platform 😁.