Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
18 February, 07:57
This Texas snow is not normal👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 February, 08:38
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
no it is not normal. i tried to melt with blow dryer on highest setting. i have the snow on storage containers & it just would not melt ... with direct heat applied .... crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
If it's dry snow then it will consolidate and form ice before it melts with heat.
09:13 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 February, 12:07
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
We got over a foot in IN. and when you shovel there is a grainy/rocky ice pack built up under it... Is this dry ice characteristics????? 🤔

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 12:20
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Dry snow lol. I think what you probably have is the precipitation beginning with a mix of snow and sleet. Then changing to snow. The sleet compacted and made a grainy ice cluster underneath the snow.

*Not an authorized weatherman.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
18 February, 09:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Dry-ice-snow.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 February, 09:19
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
?