Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
18 February, 07:57
This Texas snow is not normal๐Ÿ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 February, 08:38
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
no it is not normal. i tried to melt with blow dryer on highest setting. i have the snow on storage containers & it just would not melt ... with direct heat applied .... crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 February, 09:13
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
If it's dry snow then it will consolidate and form ice before it melts with heat.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
We got over a foot in IN. and when you shovel there is a grainy/rocky ice pack built up under it... Is this dry ice characteristics????? ๐Ÿค”
12:07 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 12:20
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Dry snow lol. I think what you probably have is the precipitation beginning with a mix of snow and sleet. Then changing to snow. The sleet compacted and made a grainy ice cluster underneath the snow.

*Not an authorized weatherman.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 February, 02:15
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
WE DIDN'T HAVE SLEET. AND THIS ISN'T SNOW. I LIVED HERE MOST OF MY LIFE AND I KNOW WHAT SNOW AND SLEET IS.. LAUGH IF YOU WANT, BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT.. NOT NATURAL. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.. AND I AM AN OLDER PERSON AND WE HAVE NEVER, IN MY LIFETIME , HAD SEVERE WEATHER LIKE THIS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY AT ONCE.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”