Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
18 February, 07:57
This Texas snow is not normal👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 February, 08:38
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
no it is not normal. i tried to melt with blow dryer on highest setting. i have the snow on storage containers & it just would not melt ... with direct heat applied .... crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 February, 09:13
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
If it's dry snow then it will consolidate and form ice before it melts with heat.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 February, 12:07
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
We got over a foot in IN. and when you shovel there is a grainy/rocky ice pack built up under it... Is this dry ice characteristics????? 🤔

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Dry snow lol. I think what you probably have is the precipitation beginning with a mix of snow and sleet. Then changing to snow. The sleet compacted and made a grainy ice cluster underneath the snow.

*Not an authorized weatherman.
12:20 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 February, 02:15
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
WE DIDN'T HAVE SLEET. AND THIS ISN'T SNOW. I LIVED HERE MOST OF MY LIFE AND I KNOW WHAT SNOW AND SLEET IS.. LAUGH IF YOU WANT, BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT.. NOT NATURAL. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.. AND I AM AN OLDER PERSON AND WE HAVE NEVER, IN MY LIFETIME , HAD SEVERE WEATHER LIKE THIS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY AT ONCE.... 😳👍🤔

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 02:25
Its an attack, stay in that Texan tenasity. With God, Faith & Love, all things are possible. This will pass. Many Blessings & Light of Protection being channeled to Texas & the incredible Patriots.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 02:41
I was laughing because you said dry ice instead of dry snow.

Dry snow occurs when both the troposphere and ground temp fall below freezing. When this occurs less moisture develops in the snow at high altitude thus causing dry snow.

The reason you have not seen snow like this is likely b/c the troposohere has not gotten this cold before. All the weather fronts that came this past week started with a Winter Mix before the snow occured leaving around 1/8" - 1/4" thick crust before the snow packed on top.