Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 February, 07:47
[They] use a lot of the same crisis actors. This lady supposedly died at the Sandy Hook School Schooting. Here she is, alive and supposedly injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

#SandyHookHoax
#BostonBombingHoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey murphy @Murphette
18 February, 08:25
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Sandy Hook was so obvious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
Newtown is my hometown. I have a friend who is still on the police force there. Sandy Hook was real. Ask the parents. What pisses me off is the way the media has warped this tragedy to fit their narrative.
08:29 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Honey murphy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply
Honey murphy @Murphette
18 February, 09:39
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Not buying the official story. Not buying a bunch of it. I watched it like it was my job because I was so horrified. Nothing added up. Everything was wrong. I don't know you - I don't have to believe you or your story. I'm telling all that I watched it all - and that was a psyop.

18 February, 09:57
The sirens from all the first responder stations could be heard miles away. Adam Lanza's brother is pictured in my yearbook. He was a freshman when I graduated. I remember looking him up after this happened. These people exist. This event happened. Every year there is a Labor Day parade in Newtown. I don't know if they've kept it up, but for the first year after the shooting, the students of Sandy Hook Elementary along with parents and teachers marched. The school got bulldozed after what happened. I recognized the stage at the high school from which Obama gave his speech.

18 February, 10:15
And if you still don't believe me, contact Newtown police department directly. They may be able to help you out. The survivors of Sandy Hook are freshmen, possibly sophomores by now. By the way, Newtown is also known for Fairfield Hills, Garner maximum security prison, and Rams Pasture. Apparently, George Washington slept there once. Sadly, Newtown was a Tory town back in the day.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
18 February, 08:59
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
same thing with parkland. however, what they dont mention, biden= biggest idiot dems ever nominated is the one who made targets of our children.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
18 February, 09:03
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
i became friends with Mark Meadows after his daughter was murdered thanks to noboma/biden. Broward S.O. catch and release is the culprit of tgat one however, there are also several unknowns with parkland. just like worthless piglet david hogg. A cia crisis actor