Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
[They] use a lot of the same crisis actors. This lady supposedly died at the Sandy Hook School Schooting. Here she is, alive and supposedly injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

#SandyHookHoax
#BostonBombingHoax
07:47 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
19 February, 04:26
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Yep, yep, and yep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
19 February, 01:38
They should be punished as well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmina Smith @gamma1
19 February, 11:25
Wonder what George Floyd is up to these days???

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
19 February, 11:21
These crisis actors need to spend some time in the klinker!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 11:15
This may sound harsh to some, but I think every single one of these crises actors who has worked with the Deep State to deceive Americans & play on their emotions to further the DS' plan...

needs PROSECUTION!

And they should have to donate the money they were paid to a charity for REAL CHILD VICTIMS!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 04:28
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Amen!!

Donna Martin @Meme17
19 February, 04:30
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I 1000% AGREE!!

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
19 February, 10:46
she has that AOC diesease

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
19 February, 03:40
She was shot in the capitol as well ? :)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
18 February, 11:25
Wow! my eyes have sure been opened on these crisis actors!! For all that I could figure that there was always something up with these incidents. I never went to this point! I am amazed at the extent of these set ups! I suspect more shootings will take place so as to ban the gun sales. Now I will be more aware!! Just as in the Covid set ups and false victims!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
19 February, 04:32
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Wait until you find out every kid who shot up his school and classmates since cell phones became popular, and in particular supplied by the state, especially psych patient's, have been on SSRI's from a psychiatrist who notifies our government that they have a great candidate for mind control through frequencies. i.e. cell phones.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 February, 11:13
This site popped up around the same time as Sandy Hook
CrisisActors.org
https://web.archive.org/we...

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
18 February, 10:49
Another struggling actress!!

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 February, 10:00
I did find her for Sandy Hook, but not for Boston. If anyone can prove otherwise, please share.

https://www.wmur.com/artic...

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 12:03
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
The pictures that I posted are clips that aired on Fox news.

Second Seed @SecondSeed
18 February, 08:51
Did anyone elde hear of this? I didn't.

https://www.legacy.com/obi...

Second Seed @SecondSeed
18 February, 08:57
In response Second Seed to his Publication

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
18 February, 08:34
You know, that GRETA THURNBERG was/is a Crisis Actor, too

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 February, 08:59
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
that thing is filled with hate and rage...it's not human...it's not a child it's a demon

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
18 February, 11:28
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I think that she is an MK Ultra'd victim doing as they want. Sad.

Honey murphy @Murphette
18 February, 08:25
Sandy Hook was so obvious

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
18 February, 08:29
In response Honey murphy to her Publication
Newtown is my hometown. I have a friend who is still on the police force there. Sandy Hook was real. Ask the parents. What pisses me off is the way the media has warped this tragedy to fit their narrative.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
18 February, 07:58
My son spotted her at the boston marathon when she was suppose to be dead from the school shooting.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
18 February, 07:52
MSM is complete propaganda! Check these out! Scroll to see all pics.

18 February, 08:14
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
More MSM BS... scroll to see them all! Is baby's rash due to covid or? Did man kill his wife or did they test positive for covid? Pathetic! There are so many examples I really dont know how people are still swallowing this shite!

18 February, 08:17
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣So great to share this here. This gets you kicked off T**ter in a hurry!