Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 February, 07:47
[They] use a lot of the same crisis actors. This lady supposedly died at the Sandy Hook School Schooting. Here she is, alive and supposedly injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

#SandyHookHoax
#BostonBombingHoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey murphy @Murphette
18 February, 08:25
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Sandy Hook was so obvious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
18 February, 08:29
In response Honey murphy to her Publication
Newtown is my hometown. I have a friend who is still on the police force there. Sandy Hook was real. Ask the parents. What pisses me off is the way the media has warped this tragedy to fit their narrative.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
18 February, 08:59
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
same thing with parkland. however, what they dont mention, biden= biggest idiot dems ever nominated is the one who made targets of our children.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
i became friends with Mark Meadows after his daughter was murdered thanks to noboma/biden. Broward S.O. catch and release is the culprit of tgat one however, there are also several unknowns with parkland. just like worthless piglet david hogg. A cia crisis actor
09:03 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt, click on at the bottom under it