Made In America @eyes_on_justice
From Telegram
Get this out please ASAP. “TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO t
06:28 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Jana Teis @JTeis
19 February, 06:27
In response Made In America to her Publication
How do you explain that all summer long we have record heat and A/C running full blast for days on end and the power grid can handle that but can't handle a 3 or 4 day winter storm. Something is not right and people need to wake up, Gov Abbott needs to demand answers. Also the fact the the damage to TX could be as high as the dollar amount caused by Hurricane Katrina 3 1/2 years ago which was the worst disaster ever tells me also something is way wrong here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 05:47
In response Jana Teis to her Publication
Of course something is very wrong. They went to a lot of work to get Trump out of office so the USA could be taken over. Trump said he was the only thing standing between us and "them". They planned all this well in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 05:49
In response Jana Teis to her Publication
Don't look to Abbott to demand answers. He's the problem. There's some slim shady stuff going on with him. He's trying to play both sides right now. With the people he's playing with, the only ones that will lose are Texans.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
18 February, 10:18
Blame FERC - not ERCOT in reality. Also Obamas murder of coal generation. At this time everything is bid for with the way deregulation was written (California started the way it was written). All generation MUSt be bid on, and meet a certain price point. Where ERCOT may have failed is wher all power companies will fail - backup emergency problems. issue to push - how many black start plants does each reagon have? Whey was reliable coal shut down instead of installing scrubbers? thats the questions people need to demand TO BE FIXED.

Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
18 February, 09:12
ironic?

Reese ❤️ America @SeekerofTruth122
18 February, 08:35
I found this today on telegram. About Texas, electricity and how they withheld it to save money.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 February, 10:06
In response Reese ❤️ America to her Publication
THESE PEOPLE R SICK!

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
18 February, 10:20
In response Reese ❤️ America to her Publication
welcome to deregulation

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 08:32
Wtf!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 February, 07:33
We need a EDIT button 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry....Spelling!!

I am What I am @OfLight
18 February, 07:56
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I have been saying that...

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 February, 07:31
I find it awfully STRANGE that they past couple of days theirs no Military protecting our border since this storm. Normally theres a ton of planes and helo's down there!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 February, 08:38
Sandles and a poncho isnt gonna enough in this weather!

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
18 February, 08:46
What happened to all those people who were trying to cross the border?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 February, 07:20

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 08:44
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Making war on Texans while he's drawing a paycheck!

How lovely!

It should be mentioned that ERCOT stopped producing power when Biden's EO led to the price of natural gas for the generators increasing by about 3000% overnight.

"Dark Winter" indeed!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 February, 07:19
Who has access to HAARP ?

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Cax SCx @Cax
18 February, 07:15

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 February, 10:14
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
So, incompetent or complicit?

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
18 February, 10:28
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
China owns America. Are you awake yet?

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
18 February, 07:14
Yes... a Reporter even asked that Press Secretary the question on the TEMPORARY lift of 90 days and she said.......... she'd circle back to her on it.
I smell a Chinese rat.

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 07:11
Soros is what is happening to Texas.

So you say there is a blizzard in Texas?
Shall we blame climate change?
Electric Grid? Maybe...?
But this here dropped about [Feb 14] GS investing 45 million into Activision Blizzard.
Let it snow, apparently...
🌨☠️❄️

#activatetheblizzard #wrongstorm#nicetrygeorge#wwg1wga

DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
18 February, 07:10
Can you please post the rest of the Telegram post, yours is cut short. Thank you.

DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
18 February, 07:09

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
18 February, 07:08
Thanks for this info! But, your post was cut off. Which EO is this in? I mean, he signed so many that it would be hard to go through them all....

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
18 February, 07:11
THIS is the problem! Its also the priblem everywhere else that it's happening. Saudi Arabia, Greece, Texas and anywhere else that "Climate Change" occurs

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
18 February, 07:08
Fear not for God is with us

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
18 February, 07:06
i dont think EO take effect until 30 days. Also- if Trump /Military is truly in charge then any EO signed by Biden has no power.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 February, 08:29
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
that was my thought exactly especially because he's really not the president and this is all for Optics

18 February, 08:30
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
as far as the weather goes I do think they're playing games with the climate control

woke since911 @wokesince911
18 February, 07:04
YEP!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 February, 06:44
#Kennnedy #fan " #FAKE "#Patriot " #domestic #terrosit MIND

TALKING ABOUT HOW #Biblical

AND SO #GodWins
AND SO #TheGreatAwakening

THE ENERGU #GRID SABOTAJE AND #DOMOESTIC #TERRORISMO WILL BE

FOR #AWAKE THE MASSES"

AND CONVINCE TO "VOTE TRUMP" OR WHATEVER SHIT

BECAUSE IF NOT GONNA KILL YOU FROM THE BACK LIKE A #texas

AND BLAME THE OTHER #Pope ( #TIM #Biden ) OR VICERVERSA

#HOOVED #DAM / CHINA #wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 February, 06:39
" #Kennnedy #fan " " #Patriot "

TALKING ABOUIT HOW #Biblical AND SO #GodWins
AND SO
#TheGreatAwakening

SABOTAGE DOMESTIC INFRAESTRCTURES AND ENERGY #GRID
TO TEACH A LESSON

TO TO THESE DIDNT VOTE FOR #Trump

OR VOTE DEMOCRAT

OR ARE NORMIES
( i understood this third part, buts not the point now )

ITS NO COINCIDENTE. THE PROPOSIT WAS WHITEWASH THE CIVIILIAN DEATHS , AND ECONOMIC LOST

BECAUSE A #Patriot energy sabotage in #HOOVED #DAM / CHINA

18 February, 06:47
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Great information. Thank you.

18 February, 08:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
agreed.
they needed to be shown, people needed to wake up needed to appreciate the amazing President we did have in the amazing President we will have back