Widget 260 @widget260
Holy Cow! My power just came on! So happy I dont even care that my refrigerator sounds like it's giving birth!
11:04 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
18 February, 08:06
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
18 February, 12:12
praying for Texas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 11:53
Ours came on at 3:30! Yes Thankful πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ water coming back this mornin, but have to boil! Bless you fellow Texan, Stay safe and warm! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Judie Lattimer @Judmc
18 February, 11:16
I am happy for you. i have family that live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and friends in Central Texas. I know quite a few people that never lost power. However, my sister did but thankfully one of the nights she was able to stay at a friends house.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
18 February, 08:49
How are you all? Please know we are praying from Utah! Need a couch y'all? It's here.

Slater 17_ @Slater17_
18 February, 08:32
God bless you Patriot, you deserve the heater on, i live in Arlington, Tx, so i know what you been thru " the freeze shit" is Bidens fault...my power thankfully just came on too, we need trump

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 February, 03:24
πŸ™Œ

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 February, 03:20
Anons are ready.
We know what to do.

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
18 February, 01:24
prayers y'all have power and it STAYS ON!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 February, 12:26
πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€£

Pat Rut @FloridaTrumper
18 February, 12:19
God bless

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 12:12
I am ecstatic for you I wanted to mention that as well. Praying ours will be on soon. Going on 3 daysπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

Widget 260 @widget260
18 February, 01:00
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 10:08
Praying yours is on soon!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 February, 12:10
What a blessing! God Bless you and your family!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 February, 12:10
What a blessing! God Bless you and your family!

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 12:09
what part of Texas arec you in ?

Widget 260 @widget260
18 February, 12:47
In between Houston & Galveston.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 February, 12:05
Fantastic! The only good thing about a power outage in winter is that you can keep your refrigerated/frozen food in good shape in a box outside.πŸ’™

Widget 260 @widget260
18 February, 12:59
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
πŸ˜‹πŸ₯˜I did that Monday night. I had just made a pot of chili on Sunday and didn't want it to go to waste.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
18 February, 12:03
HALLELUIA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 12:01
If the sitution wasnt so bad that would be so funny

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
17 February, 11:54
Woo Hoo πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ So haappy for you!!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
17 February, 11:48
Haha! I'm so happy for you!!😁

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 February, 11:45
Great news & 🀣🀣🀣. Thank you Jesus. Still praying for everyone else! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 February, 11:42
aaaand --- its a girl!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
17 February, 11:49
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Ha! Good find!πŸ˜„

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 February, 12:08
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🀣🀣🀣

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 February, 11:41
That's awesome! πŸ™πŸ» for all of you!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
17 February, 11:31
hooray power and🀞
hopefully it's a kegerator!🀣

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 11:30
Happy to hear that!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

Pink Totter @Totter
17 February, 11:27
If your fridge gives birth and you have no room for the offspring, I could give it a good home!

Hope your electricity stays on, hard going without it. Get warmed up!

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
17 February, 11:24
That is such wonderful news! Fridge sounds like it's giving birth made me laugh.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 February, 11:22
Awesome! We have been so lucky not to loose power, but have a gen jic. Water still out but we are grateful to be warm! Go warm up patriot!!!