Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Every flaw in our corrupt system is being advertised right now.
10:07 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 July, 04:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
27 July, 03:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 July, 10:55
Dark to Light.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
27 July, 10:52
Whatever do you mean?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 July, 10:16
Probably the only ads I like & don't turn off

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 10:10

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
27 July, 11:19
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Feb 17?

arba happihr @arba
27 July, 11:27
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Today is the day!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 July, 10:08
Watch closely and you can see the panic in [ their] eyes. [They] can no longer hide. [They] must come out and defend what is exposed. So they try to continue to lie, soon they won't be able to keep all the lies straight and [ their] lies will bury them. It is like [ they] are in a pool of water up to [ their] necks, trying to keep multiple ping pong balls under the water. [They] are splashing about working so hard to bury one lie after another. Soon exhaustion will come and [ they] will drown in [ their] own pool of deceit.
#GodWins
😇

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 July, 10:08
Watch closely and you can see the panic in [ their] eyes. [They] can no longer hide. [They] must come out and defend what is exposed. So they try to continue to lie, soon they won't be able to keep all the lies straight and [ their] lies will bury them. It is like [ they] are in a pool of water up to [ their] necks, trying to keep multiple ping pong balls under the water. [They] are splashing about working so hard to bury one lie after another. Soon exhaustion will come and [ they] will drown in [ their] own pool of deceit.
#GodWins
😇

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 July, 10:02
[They] Fooked.

NCSWIC

Caps = 5 > 5:5.
TS = 10:07 > 17.
22:07 > 227 🪞 722.

Some great Deltas for Feb 17, including:

Feb 17, 2020 9:29:50 PM EST
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
To be blunt….
GAME OVER.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=Feb...

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 July, 09:50
😎👍🏻☕🇺🇸 i like it

Rose Parke @rose4546
27 July, 09:50
VK what do you think the Fed will do today?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 July, 09:47
10:07 > 17

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 July, 09:43
Agree. Perhaps, mixed in with a few traps, too.

X22Report suggested that although the Bannon "conviction" will be overturned. However, It sets a precedent. Was it another trap?

Remember all of those 30 subpoenas by Durham. The precedent is set that you can go to jail for not honoring.

memes matter @NoComment
27 July, 09:41

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
27 July, 09:30

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 July, 09:22
INDEED😁😁😁
HAND PICKED LYRICS 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/1b2kGStjI...

https://www.karaoketexty.c...

memes matter @NoComment
27 July, 09:41
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 July, 09:20

suZy Connolly @suZq14
27 July, 09:17
10:07 = 17 #Fooked

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 July, 09:11
https://anonup.com/thread/...
My post Dark to Light 8:50 AM 7/27/22
This ReReleased post 10:07 2/17/21
Matches Dark to Light and Q TS
Time Diff 524 D 9 H 43 M

11 9 7

Q 1197
Q&A
5 min.
Q
are safe.
Q

Q 1007
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Difference from 1197 and 1007 is 190

Q 190
USA vs.
Necessary to cut strings from foreign bad actors.
Necessary to form WW alliances to defeat.
Think Merkel is a coincidence?
They are puppets.
They are weak.
They are scared.
80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
Have faith.
Q

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 July, 09:03
IT can only be shown/achieved my FAKE MSM or nothing will ever be discovered by the sleeping mass. #PANIC

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 July, 02:35

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 July, 03:53
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
It's always Reassuring I find, to re read these types of posts. Thank Qu 🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 July, 12:59
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
These are my understandings. Redemption at home will be sweet! And all those strangers i spoke to on my bike rides at night...they're gonna remember what i said. I point out the visible stuff everyone can see for themselves...then i tell them some shocking horrific stuff that is hard to believe. Then i ask them..."whats ur theory?". Making them think about why the media says "blah blah blah"....and ask them why do u think they do that? To benefit who? Their eyes light up and i hear a 《click》 sound in their head....and i ride off. Its better that way cuz once i get started...it takes a long time for me to run out of things to say.😏...🤓

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
26 July, 02:34

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
26 July, 02:33
ITS A Q PROOF FROM @vincentkennedy

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 September, 11:08

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 July, 09:04
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
By Design! ❤️‍🔥

F1r3 ... @F1r3
30 March, 01:44
Yet, the left are defending all of the corruption. Begging for vaccines & vaccine passports. I honestly cant even believe some of the shit I read now a days.....

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 March, 01:15
No time like the present then to rekindle and shine ever strongerand brighter than ever before as the beacon of light of freedom and democracy over tyranny! The world is indeed watching. Armor of God donned. Let's make global headlines and show the world!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 July, 03:11
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Nice dig from '21. How time flies when you're fighting for the future, by overturning the past and looking the old beast in the eye in the present.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
30 March, 07:24
@vincentkennedy they are very scared right now.

Y/T went back 6 months after midnight last night to find a video to use as justification for Strike 2...

This is the video they removed and suspended me for! :17 Irish PM with thr USMC slogan at the end is apparently incitement 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Weird.

Wonder if we're close...

NCSWIC

https://www.CueTheMarines....

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 06:54

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
29 March, 07:18
I SEE IT it is just a shame most other do not