Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 10:07
Every flaw in our corrupt system is being advertised right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by qanon76er_wwg1wga_ in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 July, 12:59
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
These are my understandings. Redemption at home will be sweet! And all those strangers i spoke to on my bike rides at night...they're gonna remember what i said. I point out the visible stuff everyone can see for themselves...then i tell them some shocking horrific stuff that is hard to believe. Then i ask them..."whats ur theory?". Making them think about why the media says "blah blah blah"....and ask them why do u think they do that? To benefit who? Their eyes light up and i hear a 《click》 sound in their head....and i ride off. Its better that way cuz once i get started...it takes a long time for me to run out of things to say.😏...🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 July, 03:53
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
It's always Reassuring I find, to re read these types of posts. Thank Qu 🙏