Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 10:07
Every flaw in our corrupt system is being advertised right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 July, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
These are my understandings. Redemption at home will be sweet! And all those strangers i spoke to on my bike rides at night...they're gonna remember what i said. I point out the visible stuff everyone can see for themselves...then i tell them some shocking horrific stuff that is hard to believe. Then i ask them..."whats ur theory?". Making them think about why the media says "blah blah blah"....and ask them why do u think they do that? To benefit who? Their eyes light up and i hear a 《click》 sound in their head....and i ride off. Its better that way cuz once i get started...it takes a long time for me to run out of things to say.😏...🤓
12:59 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it