Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.
09:48 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Murphy in this post can reply
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 10:34
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
Where in Mississippi. Im in MS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 10:37
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Lumberton

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
17 February, 10:12
Don't boil the snow. Something isn't right about it. I got a scoop last night in a cup. It "melted" but there was NO water in the cup. I don't think it's "natural". Just my experiment with it.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 10:07
THIS CERAMIC FILTERS that sure lots of people alrready knows its the most simple for situations with no PUMP pressure

problem : are expensive 100 - 200 $ the steel buck and the to ceramics filter with ... until 10 ? microns size ?
are or CARBON / CERAMINC and some #silver 😏 derivate inside. This 1 great value of silver : antibiotic

the good thing ? .. teorically filter any wild water, but the problem its what shitty artificial #BLIZZARD #Snow #storm in #texas doesnt loo precisely as GLACIAR VIRGIN WATER 😅

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 10:35
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Thats the one I have.

Southern Gal @Southerngal
17 February, 10:00
What part of Mississippi?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 February, 09:56
Do they have a hot water tank? There is water in there...Also your toilet tanks have water boil and use.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 10:00
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
THIS WATER RUN OUT ULTRA FAST!

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 10:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes. Lived majority of their lives in CT so they know how to survive cold temps/snow/ice etc. Many are seeking them out for help. My dad had used the water from our hot water heater when I was little in the blizzard of 1978. Watching him with his tools...& duct tape LOL made me think he could do anything. I have no doubt he will be a rock to many down there trying to manage their situations. Many are panicking because it is unchartered territory.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 09:54
HERE WE GO WITH THE WATER! POISONING BY HACKERS IN OTHER CITIES THIS WEEK! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 February, 10:07
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
God bless and protect all those directly affected in Texas and other states experiencing severe weather and additional hardships.