Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 10:37
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Lumberton

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 10:41
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
Further South than me. I'm in Jackson area. Have heard there were thousands without power. This afternoon we got rain that quickly turned to ice. On top of ice. Been tense hoping not to lose power. They need to get a Patriot Generator. Solar. Can brin inside. No noise. No gas.