Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
Don't boil the snow. Something isn't right about it. I got a scoop last night in a cup. It "melted" but there was NO water in the cup. I don't think it's "natural". Just my experiment with it.
10:12 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bkennedy828 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bee Kay, click on at the bottom under it