Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 09:54
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
HERE WE GO WITH THE WATER! POISONING BY HACKERS IN OTHER CITIES THIS WEEK! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
God bless and protect all those directly affected in Texas and other states experiencing severe weather and additional hardships.
10:07 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 10:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AMEN! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸