Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
17 February, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My parents live in Mississippi. They lost power but are fortunate to have a generator. My mom turned on the facet today...low water preassure, then went to a trickle. She called water dept & was told with so many people running water so their pipes wouldn’t freeze it drained the reservoir tank and now also have a major water main break. No water in stores. Was told to boil snow by the water dept. My grandmother lives with them and is 96. I am sure there are horrendous stories out there. WATER in all these states common problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 10:07
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
THIS CERAMIC FILTERS that sure lots of people alrready knows its the most simple for situations with no PUMP pressure

problem : are expensive 100 - 200 $ the steel buck and the to ceramics filter with ... until 10 ? microns size ?
are or CARBON / CERAMINC and some #silver 😏 derivate inside. This 1 great value of silver : antibiotic

the good thing ? .. teorically filter any wild water, but the problem its what shitty artificial #BLIZZARD #Snow #storm in #texas doesnt loo precisely as GLACIAR VIRGIN WATER 😅

Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot QBaby17, click on at the bottom under it