Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 10:12
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinky Betts @Pinkybetts
15 February, 11:42
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
omg i agree with you im wondering if any accidents of breaking the brain barrier with qtip is happening will it kill you by allowing bacteria in whats on the qtip scares the hell out of me if even a fiber of the qtip is left behind do you die even more so if they breach the blood brain barrier

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 12:35
In response Pinky Betts to his Publication
they don't care ,,we are fodder
to them ,,Resist at all cost dont fear ,keep your vibration high, White Hats in control, knowledge is everything,Resist media ,its ALL lies, truth is with us ,look inward find your own truths, once you innerstand you wont be afraid, these people are sick but ,,God Wins, We win.

Pinky Betts @Pinkybetts
17 February, 08:14
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
we have a pharmacist in dr office he reviews all our medications and gives free samples from drug companys my husband is diabetic triple by pass high bloods pressure so i talked to him to ask about vax here are my qustions then his answers i think i know more than him on topic can the pcr test find covid !! has virus been isolated ,!!what is mrna can it alter my dna are u taking my dna what are adverse reactions heres the answers please dont laugh yes pcr finds EVERTHING if microscope at 35-40 in canada yes its that high no virus has been isolated mrna is like a snapshot

Pinky Betts @Pinkybetts
part 2 MRNa is a ssnapshot of virus so your body will know if u come in contact with covid it can react it will know what to do claims not taking my dna very few adverse reactions i said i went to vaeres data and was alarmed i have lymphoma crohns 2 anureisms in brain worried about qtip and blood brain barrier or puncture my brain he said the qtip is not a medical device that could not happen the advers reactions is 0.2 and they are minimal people died from vax due to age lol then why give it he was very nervous and will send me all inserts what the hell i will read them i will personally not
08:24 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Pinky Betts to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pinkybetts in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pinky Betts, click on at the bottom under it