Only people mentioned by GirlMamaQ in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 February, 11:17
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
The DOJ is corrupt at all levels. Running it through the courts is fruitless. This Patriot must consider the forces that are keeping our voices on lockdown. Folks, we have waited long enough. If nothing has happened by March 4th, we should 'look to the hills' for help, because no man has kept their word.

No longer will I strain to listen to cryptic messages of videos recounting the great rescues of children and believe it. If the military is in control, why can't we get a straightforward account of what has happened ... SEE IT

We are letting them dismantle our country while eating popcor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
17 February, 09:30
How is Randy Quaid still on Twatter? 🤔 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 09:18

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
17 February, 10:16
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
I've never worn a mask so I'll just keep doing what I've been doing lol

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
17 February, 09:12
So they arrived today? or is this a pic from the impeachment trial?

Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 February, 09:08

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
17 February, 09:01
They definitely look like they mean business. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end🤣

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
17 February, 08:58
Very nice pic of them. Interesting angle. Wonder where it was shot from?

17 February, 09:07
In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication
I wish I still had a twitter account. Some people I wouls still like to follow like Randy Quaid and johnheretohelp

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
17 February, 08:48
who are they?

17 February, 08:56
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
van de Veen from the impeachment trial. Trump's lawyer.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
17 February, 11:23
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Looks like Judicial Watch ... they've been doing the heavy lifting for years.