Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jim Collins @Jimcol
18 February, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
looks like the fire sprinkler system let go, am in the trade and happens up here in New England

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optics Run @Hellavaride22
18 February, 05:07
weather warfare

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 01:47
4444's call on angels out loud!
Arch Angel Michael please send your legionss of angels to help the good ppl of Texas.
We know the deep state has caused this weather, God please turn the angels loose to help. Amen

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
17 February, 09:30
🙏 isnt it freezing there- how can she be barefoot? whatever is going on, we know there are ppl hurting. praying for our nation 🙏 Texas we love you ❤️

jeff menn @chaint
17 February, 09:04
Soo... Solarwinds cyberattack or weather wars?

Jeff Johnson @Roadkill68
18 February, 06:30
In response jeff menn to his Publication
Both work in conjunction as far as I can tell.
Here's some pictures taken Jan 28th here in the Beaumont area that show them spraying. It was the same plane taking laps.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
17 February, 08:15
Its too late for these folks but - Learn where the main water cut off for you home is.

Also if expect days of below freezing, let water drip in the most distant bath from your water input to the house. This is all compounded is no heat or power.
Bless your hearts.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 01:50
In response Longway Home to his Publication
Dripping water did not stop the cold line at my sink from freezing. All faucets have been at a slow, steady stream of hot & cold around the clock since Monday. Dripping water has always worked, but we haven’t reached zero in many years until this week.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 February, 07:56
WTF...Looks like a busted pipe.

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
17 February, 06:46
That was our garage yesterday..had to move stuff in case it falls in. My dad boiled pan after pan of hot water trying to free up the well. It shouldn't have happened. If they'd not cut our power, all those busted pipes may not have happened. We had them well protected. More showing the sheeple, aye? Idunno bout anyone else, but I can't afford to show them anything much longer. I pray white hats took opportunities with everyone inside freezing and focused on their families and homes to do what needed to be done without our knowledge. I pray everyones homes are easily repaired. Just pray!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 06:50
In response Just Jana to her Publication
People don't realize no power means no pump for the water which equals freezing and bursting pipes.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
17 February, 08:30
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Praying!

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
17 February, 06:34
Soo very, very sorry! prayers!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
17 February, 05:31
Collective prayer! Join us!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
17 February, 05:28
I have been in agony for TEXAS. THIS IS SO EVIL and CRUEL and PEOPLE ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY OFF THE STOCKMARKET DOING THIS EVIL

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 February, 04:58
...she is barefoot.....seems odd considering the cold temps and power outages....

17 February, 06:55
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
This is an odd video. I noticed lack of furniture throughout, flashing lights like a fire alarm and heard an alarm. I guarantee pipes busting in Texas is 100% real though. We're now in a boiled water area (when it comes back on). Mains are breaking all over Texas.

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
17 February, 04:48
Didn't China Joe give them the keys back to the power grid...I'm in Texas we have faired well where I'm at - rolling blackouts every hour, can't drink tap water but that's not an issue because we don't drink tap, only distilled with minerals put back in ourselves. There are people that haven't had power for days and the local stories of preparedness efforts from the electric supplier makes you want to rips someones head off...

17 February, 06:47
In response Breaking Bad to his Publication
Yeah we might be being "taught a lesson" for having our own power grid. It's not funny at all. In the middle of a "pandemic" my work has been closed for 3 days now with no power and water. Bridges are closed. I have power so I'm very fortunate but if this is found to be some "lesson" I hope every Texan will lock and load and let's find out who we can thank.

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
17 February, 04:41
Turn off the water. 👍. some people are just clueless. very sad. God Help them

17 February, 06:42
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
A lot of people don't know about the main. I wouldn't know where mine even is.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 February, 04:15
Can't believe some of the insensitive comments I read here! Disgusting! Pray and help people going through difficulties like this all the time!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 04:42
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I am disgusted as well.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 February, 04:56
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I read every comment and didn't see anything negative.

chore Toke @choretoke
17 February, 04:10
you know Creepy biden is not going to do anything about whats going on in those state that are getting freaky winter man made weather❗️🤨Unlike President Trump he would of been there alredy🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️We need President Trump Back ❗️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🤦🏽‍♀️

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 February, 05:49
In response chore Toke to her Publication
yea he shouldnt even be there! how much longer?? they are killing our Texas frens

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
17 February, 03:44
We're pros at riding out hurricanes and going a few weeks with no power in 90 to 100 degree weather, but we're not experienced with hard freezes, sleet or snow. I have a number of friends who have been dealing with busted pipes, no water or electricty in the Houston area. Our power was out for 24 hours, but some have been without since the storms started late Sunday. But in true Texas spirit, neighbors are helping neighbors.

17 February, 06:59
In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication
My neighbor brought over some bottled water this morning. Texans are the best!

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
17 February, 03:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 February, 03:16
This is terrible

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
17 February, 03:09
Hope someone knows how to find the water main shut off valve!!!!!

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
17 February, 03:09
Done! 🙏🏼🙏🏼👆🏼

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
17 February, 03:07
🙏🙏🙏100% praying for Texas

Christina Maga @Christina71
17 February, 03:00
Prayers for Texas. If it's not coming from below (floods) it's coming from above. 🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 February, 02:57
🙏🙏🙏

Kay Faith @Kayfaith
17 February, 02:57
prayers 🙏🙏

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
17 February, 02:53
fuck greta thumberg(soros puppet)

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
17 February, 02:50
castle rock entertainment

17 February, 07:03
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Being in Texas, power on, no water, work closed as they're both our of power and water, let me be the first to give you a friendly "fuck you" to your Castle Rock reference. THIS is really happening. Not staged for your entertainment. #INSTABLOCK

Karen Truthseeker @TNpatriotgirl1776
17 February, 02:46
Many prayers going up for Texas!! 🙏🙏

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
17 February, 02:39
...and waterheaters leaking 😢

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
17 February, 02:38
😢a friend of ours told us this is what many are going to face with burst pipes in the roof and when everything starts thawing etc.... very sad