Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 02:28
Pray for Texas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
Didn't China Joe give them the keys back to the power grid...I'm in Texas we have faired well where I'm at - rolling blackouts every hour, can't drink tap water but that's not an issue because we don't drink tap, only distilled with minerals put back in ourselves. There are people that haven't had power for days and the local stories of preparedness efforts from the electric supplier makes you want to rips someones head off...
04:48 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BreakingBad in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 06:47
In response Breaking Bad to his Publication
Yeah we might be being "taught a lesson" for having our own power grid. It's not funny at all. In the middle of a "pandemic" my work has been closed for 3 days now with no power and water. Bridges are closed. I have power so I'm very fortunate but if this is found to be some "lesson" I hope every Texan will lock and load and let's find out who we can thank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396