Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 02:28
Pray for Texas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
That was our garage yesterday..had to move stuff in case it falls in. My dad boiled pan after pan of hot water trying to free up the well. It shouldn't have happened. If they'd not cut our power, all those busted pipes may not have happened. We had them well protected. More showing the sheeple, aye? Idunno bout anyone else, but I can't afford to show them anything much longer. I pray white hats took opportunities with everyone inside freezing and focused on their families and homes to do what needed to be done without our knowledge. I pray everyones homes are easily repaired. Just pray!
06:46 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
17 February, 08:30
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Praying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 06:50
In response Just Jana to her Publication
People don't realize no power means no pump for the water which equals freezing and bursting pipes.

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
18 February, 10:49
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Thing is, they didn't need to cut our power down here. We're on our own grid, and it would have handled just fine. But these companies chose to cut power to thousands of homes, causing thousands of dollars in damage that they already don't have, thanks to covid hoax, and have no choice but rob from peter to pay paul to get it all operational again and repair the damage its done to their homes. Never had to happen. Some dude sitting in an office somewhere sat there and decided who would be warm and who would shell out bank. And THAT ought to be enough to piss everyone it happened to in Tx OFF.