My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
#MAGA

THIS MAN, THIS SUPERHERO, "STILL OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP"..

PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE, HIS CHILDREN'S & GRANDCHILDREN'S LIVES..

& ALL CLOSE TO HIM FOR US!

ALL THAT RISK, JUST TO "FIGHT FOR YOU"!

TO FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILIES & FREE HUMANITY FROM SLAVERY WORLDWIDE!!

THE VERY LEAST WE ALL CAN DO, IS FIGHT FOR THIS MAN & HIS FAMILY IN ALL WAYS WE CAN..

DOING ALL WE CAN TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT!

MANY OF US LOST OUR PLATFORMS..

GOT CENSORED & DELETED ON FAKEBOOK & TWATTER, FIGHTING FOR THIS CAUSE..

CAUSE WE BELIEVE IN TRUMP!

TIME TO SHOW OUR "MAGA" SUPPORT!

#wwg1wga
01:43 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 March, 10:45
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
This President fights and takes those arrows, not just for
Patriots, but for all the rest that don't care....
The Elite selfserving--not so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 September, 08:55
Let's not forget about the military Alliance. Trump is the front man for the people putting their lives on the line to save our Republic and end child trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 September, 08:27
I have a suspension badge from Twatter, Fakebook, and Insta... I am PROUD to say it felt great bc it confirms we are all over the🎯
Best President EVER!🙏💗👊 and still is our POTUS!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
21 August, 10:44
echo.....!!!!i’m all in fir PDJT...

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
25 March, 11:01
Absolutely! I fight for him everyday in anyway I can. I am banned from twatter, suspended from fb form7 days for the 2nd time in less than 2 wks, 6 times just since January. Tonight I got vanished banned no clue for sharing 3/25/21 Brad Bartons video w/my family. Imam thinking about buying white sheets & spray painting messages on them and hanging them from my 8 ft fence. I just feel like screaming from the roof tops!

My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
26 March, 01:23
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Welcome to the club. We are suspended on FB too. Can not post anything there now. Looking forward to https://frankspeech.com and Trump's media. Take care!

TrumpFan Vieira @TrumpFan20
21 March, 10:21
He's coming back stronger than ever. Remember in all of these months as a private citizen, he's armed himself w/ evidence

and he's building a social media platform

#Trump will put #FakeNews out of business

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 March, 12:36

Bobby ward @syphur
19 March, 09:21
still my President 100 percent

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 March, 07:32

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
03 July, 06:56
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Cntrl Alt Del the BS from the DS/Cabal/Elite

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
18 March, 04:55
a billion % ❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🙏

John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 03:09
id take a bullet for the man. with a vest on lol

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
18 March, 08:43
There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside DJT! He KNQWS who we are and why we voted for him! Reciprocal LOVE and LOYALTY! No one has fought for forgotten men/women like #PresidentTrump ! #WRWY Mr President!

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
29 October, 11:31
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
And God has anointed Pres. Trump to lead Gods children out of Egypt and into the promise land.

Carey Lou @Careylou
18 March, 08:10
For America's future and humanity worldwide!

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
17 March, 11:39
I ABSOLUTELY still back TRUMP!
No other POTUS has worked Harder, nor more PRODUCTIVELY.
He hasn't quit on us; WHY would ANYONE give up on him?
He's PROVEN WHO HE IS. He has my UTMOST RESPECT &
APPRECIATION. NOW & FOREVER~

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 March, 10:33
Donald J Trump is still my President! With him 100%❤️🇺🇲

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
17 March, 10:30
Velcroed to his side! I ain't goin' nowhere!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 March, 10:29
Always, in ALL ways I stand with you 🙏 🌟 O Captain my Captain 🦁

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
17 March, 09:05
I WAS BANNED FROM TWITTER FOR BEING A TRUMP SUPPORTER

THEY SAID I WAS SPAMMING

THAT WAS A LIE TO COVER THEIR POLITICAL CENSORSHIP

INFORMATION WARFARE

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
21 March, 12:59
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Badge Of Honor 🇺🇸💪🏼❤️

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
21 March, 12:59
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Badge Of Honor 🇺🇸💪🏼❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 March, 08:13

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 March, 10:46

Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 March, 02:29
This will be the best atory ever told!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 February, 04:01

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 March, 10:27
☺️👏👏👏 👊