Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 06:49
Groundwork being laid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 March, 09:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 March, 10:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
If I were a real journalist i would interveiw Putin. He has a great sence of humor and has the same "Russia First" attitude. Meg Kelly blew it and made a fool of herself.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Vlad handed The Donald the ball, said it was in his court now! You think πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe Jest? 😎
10:29 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 March, 10:42

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 11:05
At times Nana thinks that many either forget or do not know just how close we were as a country and as an entire planet to being forever slaves to the Luciferian cabal in ways even much worse than already with the killing of millions of us to start with as soon as she would have been elected.
Nana was ok with Plan A outright military takeover to save us but this way it saved more lives so ok with this plan too.
Evidently this plan B was God's plan or we would not be here where we are right now.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
19 March, 12:46
Is there a video, etc. where this was said? I would think that this is also relevant to the Biden / Harris admin.