Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 February, 08:35
#GratitudeDrawing # 4

I do#TheGratitudeDrawing...

When 22 Patriots make a '$22' donation to Sidney Powell at:

https://www.defendingthere...

I add them to the Drawing, this round being a General Flynn-signed,
STARS & STRIPES CAP.

General Flynn closed his fundraising site, and when I asked if I could then use his generous items to help Sidney, he was thrilled at the prospect.

Please send a screen shot of your donation, to be added to the 'gift drawing'

General Flynn, Sidney Powell, and I thank you so much for your integrity and generosity.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#Hold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
I gave $25 ,but not giving out my info, but thanks for the heads up. I gave to Flynn's defense too and have given reguralry to DJT for years. Worth every penny !!! Put your money where your mouth is !
10:27 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 February, 07:42
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Let me apologize QKingDavid...
Now that I re-read your comment, I get the 'input' that it was meant in.
When one gets flipped off every day on the Bridge, sometimes one gets a bit 'reactive' lol
I get what you meant now... and you're absolutely correct... all the support, the 'action' you have taken, means more than any words.

Gotcha Brother, please accept my apology.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 February, 07:52
I offer my apolgies too . Could have said it better also . Love Real Patriots . Thank You, and God Bless you as you do his work Veronica.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
17 February, 07:54
praying for you!🙏🙏🙏