Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 February, 08:35
#GratitudeDrawing # 4

I do#TheGratitudeDrawing...

When 22 Patriots make a '$22' donation to Sidney Powell at:

https://www.defendingthere...

I add them to the Drawing, this round being a General Flynn-signed,
STARS & STRIPES CAP.

General Flynn closed his fundraising site, and when I asked if I could then use his generous items to help Sidney, he was thrilled at the prospect.

Please send a screen shot of your donation, to be added to the 'gift drawing'

General Flynn, Sidney Powell, and I thank you so much for your integrity and generosity.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#Hold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 February, 10:27
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I gave $25 ,but not giving out my info, but thanks for the heads up. I gave to Flynn's defense too and have given reguralry to DJT for years. Worth every penny !!! Put your money where your mouth is !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 February, 07:42
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Let me apologize QKingDavid...
Now that I re-read your comment, I get the 'input' that it was meant in.
When one gets flipped off every day on the Bridge, sometimes one gets a bit 'reactive' lol
I get what you meant now... and you're absolutely correct... all the support, the 'action' you have taken, means more than any words.

Gotcha Brother, please accept my apology.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
I offer my apolgies too . Could have said it better also . Love Real Patriots . Thank You, and God Bless you as you do his work Veronica.
07:52 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it