Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
#GratitudeDrawing # 4

I do#TheGratitudeDrawing...

When 22 Patriots make a '$22' donation to Sidney Powell at:

https://www.defendingthere...

I add them to the Drawing, this round being a General Flynn-signed,
STARS & STRIPES CAP.

General Flynn closed his fundraising site, and when I asked if I could then use his generous items to help Sidney, he was thrilled at the prospect.

Please send a screen shot of your donation, to be added to the 'gift drawing'

General Flynn, Sidney Powell, and I thank you so much for your integrity and generosity.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#Hold
08:35 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
19 February, 02:34
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Congratulations Mrs. ODell...
And thank ALL the Patriots in helping Sidney Powell.

General Flynn thinks this is a wonderful idea, so you know.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 03:59
Thank you Patriots. I have all the donors needed for this round.
I will have a Patriot sister select the winning # a bit later today and make the anouncement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 11:32
Only 3 more donors needed to do the Drawing Patriots 😊

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
17 February, 08:59
I would love to but I am out of work and taking care of my hudband ehom is bedfast. we been without power a week, trying to keep propane for a little burner to keep warm. i promise to as soon as im back on my feet

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
17 February, 08:22
I love love love that one!

Red 55S @Red55S
17 February, 06:22
I sent a screenshot as a DM.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 February, 05:15

17 February, 07:36
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Sandy, can you send me a DM please? Thank you.

Traci Evers @Evers6
17 February, 10:54
Very excited to be a part of history in the making!! Thank you for your dedication!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 February, 10:27
I gave $25 ,but not giving out my info, but thanks for the heads up. I gave to Flynn's defense too and have given reguralry to DJT for years. Worth every penny !!! Put your money where your mouth is !

17 February, 07:42
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Let me apologize QKingDavid...
Now that I re-read your comment, I get the 'input' that it was meant in.
When one gets flipped off every day on the Bridge, sometimes one gets a bit 'reactive' lol
I get what you meant now... and you're absolutely correct... all the support, the 'action' you have taken, means more than any words.

Gotcha Brother, please accept my apology.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Jones Tee @jones0520
16 February, 09:17
do other amounts donated count? more than 22?

17 February, 04:52
In response Jones Tee to her Publication
Of course... I had a Patriot donate $100 and I put him in the Drawing with 4 #s ... which is the ethical thing to do.... 😊