Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 04:45
We the people decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
17 February, 08:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I took my kids and their friend out to shoot pool at a pool hall on Monday night, everyone had a mask, but many were not wearing it and no one said a thing. About 15 pool tables and it was busy. I was happy to see faces. Someone special told me almost 1 yr. ago, that it would be up tot he people to stop it all. 💪😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Here in Mobile, some folks just could not STAND not having Mardi Gras...

Yesterday was Fat Tuesday & there were MANY Mobilians & guests downtown... The only person with a mask was the TV reporter.

PFFFT!

I reckon some of us "normal" conspiracy theorists have sown enough seeds that they've begun sprouting in the heads of the confused.

Happily, if those folks watch MSM, there's plenty of fertilizer there for the Seeds of Truth to feed on!
09:30 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
17 February, 02:35
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I so agree!!! I think we have woke up a lot of people. The TV reporters are order takers. Blah!!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 02:47
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Yes, they are!

And I hope all of them hang for their part in lying to the American people.

Were it not for them & their propaganda, we wouldn't have all these dumbasses we have to wake up!