Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
09 August, 07:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yet here we are (in CA) with non of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 August, 12:36
didn't happen because too many people comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 March, 04:30
Who originally posted this and believes in this???? BECAUSE I DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING ANYWHERE!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 March, 03:42
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Ego sum qui sum.
I agree. Where I am is still fooked.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
28 February, 11:20
Amen. End it.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 February, 08:54
why not TODAY?

Audrey McCaughey @AudieQ5
20 February, 06:29
My daughter-in-law can't wait to wear 2. Want's me to get the v before I visit.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 February, 09:26
There's a very large armed policeman at each door of where I go to get food.

"Get your food somewhere else" ? ...tried "but" low quality food doesn't work 🤮 nor does driving long distances to get it.
a nice cotton bandana I tear off immediately and wash I figure is a least a little better than a you-know-what. it's quite surreal here in libtard land...

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
17 February, 10:16
Thank you for posting this info, I put it up on clouthub. Now, I'll be doxxed up the yin yang but, it is worth it to give some people hope that we are near the end of this extended dark night of the soul.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
17 February, 10:02
ONLY wearing a mask on woke military bases so as to avoid revocation of privileges. I smile from ear to ear when I get dirty looks from people **even** clergy in church. I am actively educating people who tell me I'm being selfish:

#1 The LARGEST viral particle is 0.0137 microns.
#2 Woven masks allow viral particles that are, at best 3.00 microns.
#3 Nobody becomes ill from an uninfected, asymptomatic carrier, that includes the incubation period.
#4 Masks: Cause respiratory acidosis, immunocompromise, viral and bacterial infections.

Their PLAN is DEPOPULATION by any means necessary.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 February, 09:21
If I ever hear "social" and "distancing" in the same sentence again I swear I will loose my shit!!!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 09:20

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
17 February, 07:01
I haven't worn a mask since DAY 1 and proud of it!!!!!

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
17 February, 06:54
Oh say it will be so.

WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Let's make it happen!

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
17 February, 05:15
Never wore the MARXIST MUZZLE, and didn't follow their rules. I have reposted this where I can, and have printed numerous copies to post in public areas. This is going to be fun!!🥳🔥CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE IS CIVIL DEFENSE!🇺🇸

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
17 February, 04:54
it really is going to take we the people, making up our minds not to participate in their bs anymore. grab a friend, a coworker, ORGANIZE

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 February, 04:14
were masks mandatory ???? oops

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
17 February, 04:10

Brenda diekman @Chimodelk
17 February, 03:34
Would love to... but i also have to be realistic and know that i would loose my job if i refused to wear a mask while at work.
I still have to feed my family and pay bills.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 February, 04:17
In response Brenda diekman to her Publication
you need to organize with your employees if possible. Funny story for me is I went in the USPS and the lady at the counter asked if I had a mask. I replied that I did not. She said I needed one to be serviced. I told her I don't wear masks and that I could take my business to another post office that I knew didn't care. She looked around and said, come on, what do you need?. While she was waiting on me, she leaned in close and whispered, "how do you take care of business by not wearing a mask?" I replied, "I say no, just like I told you."
#FightBack or this won't ever end.

Qmam anon @qmamanon
17 February, 02:07
Already do this everyday. Not 1 store says anything but "do you need a mask" which I reply I have 1 and walk past with it in my hand

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
17 February, 01:34
local goverment is yhe problem.
chain stores owned by NWO are also a problem.
brainwashed are a problem

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
17 February, 12:55
AS of when they said we had to. NOT MARCH 1st. NOW!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
17 February, 12:37
I'm in MD, people here are so sanctimoniously proud of their masks, their feeling of performing a public duty by the state they've never had in their lives.

I think they'd rather wear them here to signal their virtue.

People here will not even engage in conversations publicly which involves questioning the belief we are in a scary pandemic if for no other reason than to respect those who do.

September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 12:00
This got me thinking about my last plane trip over Thanksgiving. When CDC recommended no one travel and my flight was jam packed shoulder to shoulder (made no sense whatsover). Anyway, I was thinking what if every person on my flight all ripped off their masks at the same time. What would be the result/reaction of the flight crew? Would they threaten everyone or would they be like "yeah we know it's bs you win let's freedom fly?" Just a happy thought - what if planes everywhere experienced this on March 1st?

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
20 February, 09:23
In response September Pro to her Publication
On my recent flight, they passed out snacks and bottled water and together everyone took off their masks long enough to eat. It's ridiculous!

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
17 February, 11:58
We should be doing this now. Freedom should not be planned.

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
17 February, 11:47
lm in. posted on sleepy FB

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
17 February, 11:38
YES! Let's make this happen all over the world!! Free the people, slaves no more, power back to we the people!!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
17 February, 11:27
I'm in.

Frank Parnell @JFParnell
17 February, 10:44
Why wait till then? I've been doing this to the best of my ability all along.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
17 February, 12:45
In response Frank Parnell to his Publication
me too! havent worn a mask ever during this fake pandemic.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 February, 10:42
Have you shared that with all the Governors?

slick roq @slickroQ
17 February, 10:40
I'll be sharing across all platforms I use.