Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 04:45
We the people decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda diekman @Chimodelk
17 February, 03:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Would love to... but i also have to be realistic and know that i would loose my job if i refused to wear a mask while at work.
I still have to feed my family and pay bills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
you need to organize with your employees if possible. Funny story for me is I went in the USPS and the lady at the counter asked if I had a mask. I replied that I did not. She said I needed one to be serviced. I told her I don't wear masks and that I could take my business to another post office that I knew didn't care. She looked around and said, come on, what do you need?. While she was waiting on me, she leaned in close and whispered, "how do you take care of business by not wearing a mask?" I replied, "I say no, just like I told you."
#FightBack or this won't ever end.
04:17 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Brenda diekman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Brenda diekman @Chimodelk
25 February, 01:44
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
it wouldn't work... too many sheep still sleeping for everyone to do it... n its a corp that spans thousands of store in 35 states... even if one store did it... it would get slapped down by the vips.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
25 February, 03:35
In response Brenda diekman to her Publication
I make good money but I told my boss I would quit if she forced a mask. However, we are a business with only 30 employees.......People are rellocating based on tyranical bull crap. Someone needs to create NOVAX Airlines........ They'd make a fortune. I am praying soon that more people will ONLY shop and do business w/non maskers. I see a push, but it is slow going. You are right - the SHEEP make it impossible. Just remeber you DON'T have to wear a mask to an medical visit. It goes against ACA act. NOONE can discriminate against you for health services for any reason.
#FightBack . #shopsmall #maskgate

Lets Move @Cricket19
18 February, 05:23
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Bravo!!!