Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 04:45
We the people decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
This got me thinking about my last plane trip over Thanksgiving. When CDC recommended no one travel and my flight was jam packed shoulder to shoulder (made no sense whatsover). Anyway, I was thinking what if every person on my flight all ripped off their masks at the same time. What would be the result/reaction of the flight crew? Would they threaten everyone or would they be like "yeah we know it's bs you win let's freedom fly?" Just a happy thought - what if planes everywhere experienced this on March 1st?
12:00 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LateSeptember in this post can reply
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
20 February, 09:23
In response September Pro to her Publication
On my recent flight, they passed out snacks and bottled water and together everyone took off their masks long enough to eat. It's ridiculous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
21 February, 11:35
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
The very idea of people removing them briefly for anything and popping them back on as "protecting" anyone from a virus is absolute insanity. One of my favorite videos was a doctor vaping through every kind of mask available. It's a massive lie.