WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly horrifed, shocked & heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back... & I would do it agian all over again.🙏💗🙏💗
09:27 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
13 March, 07:01
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Funny thing is I've never felt the need to vaccinate my animals my entiire life. My Mum always thought the first vax was needed ( parvo ] and then we never vaccinated them after that. I was thinking the other day on how much it is being pushed now & animals are very resiliant as are we. This shit has got to STOP!! It just weakens immune systems that were made to be perfect and function in a certain way without compromisation!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 09:46
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻God Bless you and your brautfuo mum, i love that you've known all akong!💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
16 February, 10:37
I took my 3 dogs in for their annual checkups......they were to get rabbies, and distemper shots and nails clipped. They took my baby girl first, gave her her shots and brought her back. Came and got one of the boys same....when they brought him back, before they took the last one, they realized they hadn't clipped my little girls nails, so took her back up......idiots then gave her ANOTHER set of shots, came back and said, she'll be fine, not to worry.....3 days later, she was gone. Needless to say, I never took my dogs back AND made sure they lost their license.

16 February, 10:42
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
God Bless you and your beloved baby girl... so much love to you.💔😪🙏💗

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
13 March, 07:32
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
😿 Awwww!! I feel for you!! I think I love animals more than people!!

16 February, 10:19
Dr. John Robb gives an update on his Protect the Pets movement to transform and bring back morals to the practice of veterinary medicine. The primary goal of Protect the Pets is to change vaccination laws and practices such that pets are appropriately immunized but no longer over-vaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
16 February, 10:15
I quit vacinating my dog after the vaccines caused eye issues. Now I need to give her tacrolomis eye drops twice a day. The vet did NOT tell me it was caused by vaccines. I found out by researching.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
16 February, 10:23
In response Lee Chase to his Publication
We were going to kennel our dog and started vaccinations. He started having issues right away! He passed away! i cant wait to meet him again in time. Heartbroken I miss him everyday!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 10:27
In response Lee Chase to his Publication
Oh how very sad. They are just like we are, no Vaccines. My guy too old (12) stopped Vaccines long ago. He is my Loving Labbie & best friend. adore him.

16 February, 10:07
FOR VACCINE TITERS FOLLOW DR JOHN ROBB
FROM PROTECT THE PETS!
You can call him and talk with him directly!

203.731.4251 Mobile
203.690.2866 Office

98 South Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
drrobbprotectthepets.com
https://www.protectthepets...

Linda Smith @linlou55
16 February, 09:57
Bless you! I cried (but I do that a lot lately).💓

16 February, 10:00
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
💗🙏💗 Bless you and your beautfiul Soul I love you!!!💗🙏💗🙏

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
16 February, 09:33
i have to board my dog and she needs 2 vaccines... kennel cough and rabies :( i can't board her without them. now what :(?

16 February, 09:47
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
To be honest there were many years I didnt go away bc of all this and when I did I only used a pet sitter (or family/freind) bc they dont require vaccines😇... it is a choice I never regreted bc my pets were healtheir and lived much longer than most.💗🙏💗

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 February, 09:30

16 February, 09:42
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
💗💗💗Awww I LOVE you!!!💗💗💗

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 09:30
Do tell. I have a champion irish setter and he just wont add weight or get rid of ear infections. He eats very healthy including home cooked meals 🙏

16 February, 09:41
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Oh gosh, God Bless you and your poor sweet baby... I am so sorry... it's so sad and absoilutely heartbreaking whatr we do to them with the vaccines, they can create all sorts of havock on ours and our beloved pets systems.💔🙏💔 If you dont have one already, can you find an integrative vet who does not push vaccines but offers vaccine titers instead and who also supports home cooked diets? That will make a huge difference. 🙏💗🙏