WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 09:27
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly horrifed, shocked & heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back... & I would do it agian all over again.🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
16 February, 09:33
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
i have to board my dog and she needs 2 vaccines... kennel cough and rabies :( i can't board her without them. now what :(?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
To be honest there were many years I didnt go away bc of all this and when I did I only used a pet sitter (or family/freind) bc they dont require vaccines😇... it is a choice I never regreted bc my pets were healtheir and lived much longer than most.💗🙏💗
09:47 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Linda Smith @linlou55
16 February, 09:55
💫You're my super star!

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
16 February, 09:48
ugh ugh ugh I have no other choice

16 February, 09:49
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
💔😪💔😪💔😪💔😪