WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 09:27
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly horrifed, shocked & heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back... & I would do it agian all over again.🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 09:30
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Do tell. I have a champion irish setter and he just wont add weight or get rid of ear infections. He eats very healthy including home cooked meals 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oh gosh, God Bless you and your poor sweet baby... I am so sorry... it's so sad and absoilutely heartbreaking whatr we do to them with the vaccines, they can create all sorts of havock on ours and our beloved pets systems.💔🙏💔 If you dont have one already, can you find an integrative vet who does not push vaccines but offers vaccine titers instead and who also supports home cooked diets? That will make a huge difference. 🙏💗🙏
09:41 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
16 February, 10:09
To find a vterinarian in your state who offers vaccine titers in your area. https://www.protectthepets...

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
16 February, 09:50
Yes! I just made an appointment today to test the titer levels in my dogs so that maybe I can avoid the vaccines theyre due for. The place I board them at said they accept them despite no updated vax if their titer levels are ok. So much research indicates theyre not needed as often as scheduled....instead of yearly some last 3-7 years and others a lifetime.
Now if I ever get a puppy Ill have to see about true alternatives because the vax is one size fits all and doesnt account for age or weight- not good at all IMO.

16 February, 10:02
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
🙏💗🙏It's so so hard.. you're such a wondefful doogy mommy!💗🙏💗

16 February, 10:02
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
🙏💗🙏It's so so hard.. you're such a wondefful doogy mommy!💗🙏💗

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 09:45
You cant tell me?

16 February, 10:08
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
💗💗💗Awwww I love him!!! He's so so beautfiul!!!!💗💗💗