WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 09:27
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly horrifed, shocked & heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back... & I would do it agian all over again.🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Chase @Chezmoon
16 February, 10:15
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I quit vacinating my dog after the vaccines caused eye issues. Now I need to give her tacrolomis eye drops twice a day. The vet did NOT tell me it was caused by vaccines. I found out by researching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
We were going to kennel our dog and started vaccinations. He started having issues right away! He passed away! i cant wait to meet him again in time. Heartbroken I miss him everyday!
10:23 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Lee Chase to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angryangel17 in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
13 March, 04:16
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
🙏💔🙏Omgosh... I am so so sorry... my heart is with you! 🙏💗🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 10:29
Sooo sorry bout your baby! He's at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other beauties. Losing my animals is still something that tears me up for weeks. i dont do well. They are just such a joy, wish i was as perfect as they are.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
16 February, 10:31
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Thank you we will meet again I know it!

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
16 February, 10:26
I'm so sorry for your loss.