WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 09:27
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly horrifed, shocked & heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back... & I would do it agian all over again.🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
16 February, 10:37
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I took my 3 dogs in for their annual checkups......they were to get rabbies, and distemper shots and nails clipped. They took my baby girl first, gave her her shots and brought her back. Came and got one of the boys same....when they brought him back, before they took the last one, they realized they hadn't clipped my little girls nails, so took her back up......idiots then gave her ANOTHER set of shots, came back and said, she'll be fine, not to worry.....3 days later, she was gone. Needless to say, I never took my dogs back AND made sure they lost their license.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Bless you and your beloved baby girl... so much love to you.💔😪🙏💗
10:42 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
16 February, 10:45
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Thank you......

16 February, 10:46
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗