Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 February, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Merritt @PatrioticDave
I would like more info on BlackRock. My companies main CEO is tied to it and sounds very globalistic when he’s speaking. He’s now planning on making the china virus vaccine manditory in order to work for them. We have over 15,000 employed for this company and I’m having a hard time waking people up. The company I’m speaking about is into all forms of energy production, I’m currently maintaining huge wind turbines.
06:50 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticDave in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
20 February, 12:32
In response David Merritt to his Publication
Also do not "refuse" but "decline" the experimental biological agent. This thing is experimental and not approved by FDA. Check out Americas Frontline Doctors for some really good help with this matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
18 February, 02:52

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 February, 08:22
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
This will be hard but has to be done! They took oaths and did not uphold them!

Nurse Patriot @nurse_patriot
20 February, 11:54
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
My employer was asking me if I wanted to give covid vaccines on the weekend to people at a clinic. I said no of course, no way am I going to be a part of this, even if the sheep want it, I am not going to be even remotely connected to this. I am also thankful I don't work in a hospital, I couldn't handle all the lies and cover up for covid.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
17 February, 12:32
I don't have that info, but you know if the shot is mandatory before we're in the clear, you can't do it! There's more chances for people to help each other coming than ever before. Just remember it is not the end to walk away...of your fin security.

David Merritt @PatrioticDave
17 February, 10:21
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Thank you for the advice! I’m not planning on taking it. I am just a sheepdog trying to wake the sheep up before it’s too late. I think the only way the rest will be woken up is to literally stop everything and reveal it all publicly, full discloser and transparency. I think the rest are from Missouri! 😉

Your Muse @YourMuse
20 February, 12:57
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Legally they cannot force an experiemental vaccine on you but research what the mRNA does, it turns the immunity on itself once exposed to the wild virus...and now they want you to take 3, many are dying after 2. Tell them to check out VAERS and remember only 1% report on these reactions. It's similar to playing russian roulette...maybe you will be ok, but what if you aren't, doesn't of videos and people posting their experience with it. Also, Del BigTree and Robert Kennedy Jr., just won a landmark lawsuit against the government because part of their immunity is that they must test them for safety and efficacy which they have done NEITHER for 30 yrs. Any CEO knows, legally, you ask them to sign a liability form that they pay for any damages, time off work, and death insurance to family if you die from it...they won't sign it and yoy don't have to take it since they have not proven safety or efficacy. Besides, there IS NO VIRUS...it's a HOAX.