Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 February, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Merritt @PatrioticDave
16 February, 06:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I would like more info on BlackRock. My companies main CEO is tied to it and sounds very globalistic when he’s speaking. He’s now planning on making the china virus vaccine manditory in order to work for them. We have over 15,000 employed for this company and I’m having a hard time waking people up. The company I’m speaking about is into all forms of energy production, I’m currently maintaining huge wind turbines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
Also do not "refuse" but "decline" the experimental biological agent. This thing is experimental and not approved by FDA. Check out Americas Frontline Doctors for some really good help with this matter.
12:32 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response David Merritt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it