Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
20 February, 07:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sold (?) or was confiscated.. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 07:35
Hope the illusion that Silver is cheap goes away soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
18 February, 07:14
It's funny, because I heard that iShares Silver Trust (SLV) is in trouble to get physical silver.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 02:27
HERE WE GO!!! SILVER WON'T LAST LONG...😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 01:23
Wait Nana is confused a little.
Months back didnt BlackRock CEO get a forced step down?
Then I was uncertain when I read that Manuchin hired Blackrock to handle some functions of Nesara thr the now controlled by Trump Fed. Did we take over BlackRock????
Nana reading bad info??
It originally drew my eye as I have one of my grands college funds there?

David Merritt @PatrioticDave
16 February, 06:50
I would like more info on BlackRock. My companies main CEO is tied to it and sounds very globalistic when he’s speaking. He’s now planning on making the china virus vaccine manditory in order to work for them. We have over 15,000 employed for this company and I’m having a hard time waking people up. The company I’m speaking about is into all forms of energy production, I’m currently maintaining huge wind turbines.

Angela Martin @Marangela
18 February, 02:52
In response David Merritt to his Publication

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
20 February, 12:32
In response David Merritt to his Publication
Also do not "refuse" but "decline" the experimental biological agent. This thing is experimental and not approved by FDA. Check out Americas Frontline Doctors for some really good help with this matter.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 February, 04:45
Silver is used in Healthcare....it's truly more valuable than gold.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 02:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
THE SILVER PUSH STARTED ON REDDIT & TWITTER KNOWING TESLA WILL JUMP IN AT FULL $ TO BUY UP THE SUPPLY... TESLA DEPENDS ON SILVER BTW...🤔

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
16 February, 03:29
looks like BlackRock is covering their position in SILVER --
THEY are the custidian on SLV ETF

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 February, 03:20
Interesting!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 February, 03:00
i bought 35 ounces yesterday of silver

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 February, 03:00
i bought 35 ounces yesterday of silver

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
16 February, 02:58
I wonder if they will try to short the SLV stock?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 February, 02:52
😂💣