Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 February, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Merritt @PatrioticDave
16 February, 06:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I would like more info on BlackRock. My companies main CEO is tied to it and sounds very globalistic when he’s speaking. He’s now planning on making the china virus vaccine manditory in order to work for them. We have over 15,000 employed for this company and I’m having a hard time waking people up. The company I’m speaking about is into all forms of energy production, I’m currently maintaining huge wind turbines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Marangela in this post can reply
Nurse Patriot @nurse_patriot
20 February, 11:54
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
My employer was asking me if I wanted to give covid vaccines on the weekend to people at a clinic. I said no of course, no way am I going to be a part of this, even if the sheep want it, I am not going to be even remotely connected to this. I am also thankful I don't work in a hospital, I couldn't handle all the lies and cover up for covid.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 February, 08:22
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
This will be hard but has to be done! They took oaths and did not uphold them!

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
20 February, 09:04
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I am a nurse of 27 years and I believe this 100%. They put money, power, ahead of human cures. Basing treatment according to the insurance one carried. Money and human life should never cross paths when treating someone ever! I was offered a position to give out the vaccine for a high dollar amount I said ABSOLUTELY NOT! Doctors doing tele calls for thier patients but you can see them in person to get a vaccine, REALLY! NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE WHEN YOU USE YOUR BRAIN. I took an OATH TO DO NO HARM and I live by that oath.