Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:10
https://t.me/TheToaster111...
George News

Message from @potus DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Blah blah blah blah blah......Trump promised to drain the swamp and here we sit pretending it is still going to happen. I feel for it once. Never again. I'm done. Not another word from me. Absolutely sickening that we were lied to and promised things they never planned on finishing. They are ALL trash. I'm outta here. Good luck, folks!
05:13 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
16 February, 07:00
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Faith and trust are hard ones...not much longer now...you got this...don't give up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 07:03
In response Spirit Warrior to her Publication
I have lost my patience. Too many good people paying the ultimate price while this drags on. Ramp it up. Arrest the trash. Show some semblance of what you promsied, which is draining the swamp. ZERO arrests. None.

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
16 February, 05:37
YOU NEVER PAID REAL ATTENTION TO HAVE THAT ATTITUDE! QANONS ARE CALM BECAUSE WE KNOW THE DROPS, WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:07
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
Not true. Not even close. I am calm and live a pleasurable life. I feel awful for those suffering for absolutely no reason at all. We were promised the swamp would be drained, it hasn't been, not even a little bit. Not me whining, just pure, plain and simple fact. And it is easier to attack me then to explain why absolutely nothing has happened. Not a thing. The swamp is still the swamp and known crimnals the world over roam free. So take shots at me ALL mother fucking day, it is the EXACT response that makes my point. Thank you so much for making my point! Calm and perfectly happy!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
16 February, 05:36
Bye-bye

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:09
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Adi a mother a fucking os oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:09
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
ZERO arrests. Bye bye.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 05:35
Well I could waste my time and tell you how I know politicians have already been arrested in some of them have already been executed and how I know that Joe Biden is pretending to be president but will let you back out of this war Q said the ending isn't for everyone, he said to trust in the plan so you either trust the plan or you don't

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
16 February, 05:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
The big question of the day is how would you know that? You can say you know, but we are supposed to question "everything." Why should ppl not question you? Repeat same thing over & over & it becomes propaganda. I'm not a subversive, I'm a believer, however there is such a thing called compassion fatigue. Besides, if that person had never spoken out, how would you know they left? Allowing ppl to express their frustration instead of denigrating them for it would go a lot farther to being supportive, as we are also told to do. They are here or they are not-how is not being 'here' a punishment?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:14
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Name those arrested and explain how if this is a Great Awakening then why hide the arrests? Why hide the executions? Again, I have followed right along and know those who have been arrested and executed. Aunt Louise in Ft. Myers does not. So what awakens Auntie Louise from her slumber? DEAD.

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
16 February, 05:33
quitters never win.. winners never quit