Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
16 February, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Remember things happen on Gods Timing not ours, this has been going on for years & because not many were awake, means their just now learning of it. What would everyone think if they started following when this first started years ago? Most wouldn't be able to handle it. Now we are close to the end and people want to give up that have only been awake a year maybe a month tops? Be thankful we woke up and have actual knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 10:02
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Nana will NEVER give up!
I many not agree with everything I see but I will never give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
16 February, 10:18
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Been awake for all my life, living a lie, I'm ready for what ever happens, appear weak when you are strong, pray.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Blah blah blah blah blah......Trump promised to drain the swamp and here we sit pretending it is still going to happen. I feel for it once. Never again. I'm done. Not another word from me. Absolutely sickening that we were lied to and promised things they never planned on finishing. They are ALL trash. I'm outta here. Good luck, folks!

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
16 February, 05:37
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
YOU NEVER PAID REAL ATTENTION TO HAVE THAT ATTITUDE! QANONS ARE CALM BECAUSE WE KNOW THE DROPS, WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE?

Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
16 February, 07:00
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Faith and trust are hard ones...not much longer now...you got this...don't give up!