Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:10
https://t.me/TheToaster111...
George News

Message from @potus DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Blah blah blah blah blah......Trump promised to drain the swamp and here we sit pretending it is still going to happen. I feel for it once. Never again. I'm done. Not another word from me. Absolutely sickening that we were lied to and promised things they never planned on finishing. They are ALL trash. I'm outta here. Good luck, folks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
16 February, 05:37
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
YOU NEVER PAID REAL ATTENTION TO HAVE THAT ATTITUDE! QANONS ARE CALM BECAUSE WE KNOW THE DROPS, WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Not true. Not even close. I am calm and live a pleasurable life. I feel awful for those suffering for absolutely no reason at all. We were promised the swamp would be drained, it hasn't been, not even a little bit. Not me whining, just pure, plain and simple fact. And it is easier to attack me then to explain why absolutely nothing has happened. Not a thing. The swamp is still the swamp and known crimnals the world over roam free. So take shots at me ALL mother fucking day, it is the EXACT response that makes my point. Thank you so much for making my point! Calm and perfectly happy!
06:07 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
16 February, 06:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
If you were truly calm and "perfectly happy" you would never have found this site.

And your impatience with how you believe everything should proceed indicates your own internal work that must be done.

Nobody gets a free pass with what is occurring. NO ONE. Meaning, you create change from the inside out, not the other way around.

You'll get there eventually. Everyone does.
"No one will be left behind"
Peace :)

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:23
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
I found this site because I have been banned from Twitter under 17 different accounts. Is what it is. It's not impatience at all. We were promised the swamp would be drained. As of today nothing. Is what it is. It certainly doesn't define my life. My businesses are thriving, my wife's businesses are thriving, we own our homes free and clear, we make our own schedules.....but that's the point, this isn't about me. It's about those suffering and if this is truly a GREAT AWAKENING then I am missing the part that wakes up Aunt Edna in Abington. I am fully awake. Have been. ZERO arrests. None.