Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:10
https://t.me/TheToaster111...
George News

Message from @potus DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Blah blah blah blah blah......Trump promised to drain the swamp and here we sit pretending it is still going to happen. I feel for it once. Never again. I'm done. Not another word from me. Absolutely sickening that we were lied to and promised things they never planned on finishing. They are ALL trash. I'm outta here. Good luck, folks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 05:35
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Well I could waste my time and tell you how I know politicians have already been arrested in some of them have already been executed and how I know that Joe Biden is pretending to be president but will let you back out of this war Q said the ending isn't for everyone, he said to trust in the plan so you either trust the plan or you don't

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
The big question of the day is how would you know that? You can say you know, but we are supposed to question "everything." Why should ppl not question you? Repeat same thing over & over & it becomes propaganda. I'm not a subversive, I'm a believer, however there is such a thing called compassion fatigue. Besides, if that person had never spoken out, how would you know they left? Allowing ppl to express their frustration instead of denigrating them for it would go a lot farther to being supportive, as we are also told to do. They are here or they are not-how is not being 'here' a punishment?
05:46 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 06:13
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 06:12
Now Q did mention Castle rock several times in his posts, that is where Joe Biden is pretending to be president there are many signs of this if you pay attention well enough, it was activated two weeks before the inauguration, not only that but there was a man sitting in Bidens Inauguration wearing a castle rock entertainment beanie

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 06:11
Now what I think is happening is they've been arrested they've been micro chipped, then they get put on work release where they are allowed to return to their job as members of government to keep us American people thinking that our government is business as usual, then at night they get picked up by these buses and taking back to their presents where they sleep and repeat the same process the following morning.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:17
So if they have been arrested why would they be allowed to work? Makes absolutely no sense. Someone commits a crime. They get arrested for ALL to see. NEXT! So saying this is some kind of awakening is an absilute joke if everything has to be done in secret and they are allowed to continue to work. They should all be DEAD by now. ALL OF THEM. Each day they walk free makes this a greater disgrace. It's time for clean up. It's time for those suffering to be let free to work and live again. The scam must end.....but, but, but Trust the Plan. DEAD.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:17
So if they have been arrested why would they be allowed to work? Makes absolutely no sense. Someone commits a crime. They get arrested for ALL to see. NEXT! So saying this is some kind of awakening is an absilute joke if everything has to be done in secret and they are allowed to continue to work. They should all be DEAD by now. ALL OF THEM. Each day they walk free makes this a greater disgrace. It's time for clean up. It's time for those suffering to be let free to work and live again. The scam must end.....but, but, but Trust the Plan. DEAD.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 06:10
I watched Bidens Inauguration and I saw police buses out in front of the capital which I assumed were there to arrest all of the politicians, but sadly that never happened. Then I watched the CCTV camera for the memorial of the fallen officer on January 30 I believe the one who died at the capital, I switched to the back of the cc TV and I saw Those same police buses parked out back on the ice saw dozens of politicians loading these buses, leaving me to believe they've all been arrested

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 06:08
It's rather quite easy Biden is pretending to be president Castle rock, the production studio, I've been on the CCTV quite a few times for the White House and every time my mind it's vacant there's nobody there, you can also call the White House to like I've done many times and I always get the same message were closed.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
16 February, 06:16
I don't know any of these people personally, I don't know you, common sense dictates you don't just simply fall in line with what someone says online. Every time I see a vid saying one thing, I see another discrediting it. I reiterate-Allowing people to express their frustration instead of denigrating them for it would go a lot farther to being supportive, as we are also told to do. They are here or they are not: How is NOT being here a punishment? I choose God and I will always choose God. My judgement is between me and God, not Q, and not anyone online. Anything less is unchristian.