Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:10
https://t.me/TheToaster111...
George News

Message from @potus DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Blah blah blah blah blah......Trump promised to drain the swamp and here we sit pretending it is still going to happen. I feel for it once. Never again. I'm done. Not another word from me. Absolutely sickening that we were lied to and promised things they never planned on finishing. They are ALL trash. I'm outta here. Good luck, folks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
Faith and trust are hard ones...not much longer now...you got this...don't give up!
07:00 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpiritsWarrior777 in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 07:03
In response Spirit Warrior to her Publication
I have lost my patience. Too many good people paying the ultimate price while this drags on. Ramp it up. Arrest the trash. Show some semblance of what you promsied, which is draining the swamp. ZERO arrests. None.

16 February, 07:29
When the day finally came, I realized that it really was worth all of the pain, frustation and suffering. If you can be open enough to see it's not about what's happening "out there", it is actually all about you, what you learn about you through all these shitty struggles! If you can dig deep and find the strength to hang on, it will be worth it...whatever the outcome! Sending you some strength and hope...

16 February, 07:30
It posted backwards...still getting used to